Sunday, July 28, 2013

Today's mantra -- finish what I start!

Today's mantra -- finish what I start! I have so many half-done projects and this day the day I complete them. Or at least as many as possible! Those of you who know my great talent for procrastination will find this very entertaining, I know! 
How many of you are in the same boat?  Great ideas for you library begun but not finished?  That online book club idea?  A new book display?  Starting that dynamic web page?  It is so easy to let those things slide as you struggle to get the day to day job finished, but think for a minute; how do you feel at the end of the day?  Are you simply content with your accomplishments, or excited by what you have done?  Or more importantly, how do your patrons feel?  
August is right around the corner, let's use this time to try and create some fresh ideas ready for the start of school, or at least finish some you have started.

Ready, set, begin ......

No comments: